To work with Graphic Designers, Art Directors and Corporations in creating photographic solutions for marketing, brand communication and advertising needs.
I bring my many photographic talents, expertise and wide variety of experience to the creative team to produce only the highest quality images.
1/2002—Present: michaelrameyphoto.com / Ramey Photo, Owner and Operator.
Specializing in Corporate Industrial / Location / People / Advertising
Weyerhaeuser Corporation*, Boeing Aerospace*, Microsoft, Unisea Seafood’s, Entertainment Publications, First Financial Bank Northwest, Rainier Pacific Bank, Sterling Savings, Caldwell Banker / Bain, 3M Corporation, Qwest Communications*, McBride Construction, Hayes Drilling, Pfizer, Archer Daniel Midland, Paccar, Data I/O*, Intermec, Ocular Instruments*, Zumar Corporation, Puget Power, Seattle City Light, Dayco Industries*, Hagen/Top Foods, Alpac Corporation, Campiche/Blue, Seattle Pacific University*, Hagen/Top Foods, James Clark Design Images*, Chuck Harbaugh Design*, Bruce Hale Design*, Paul Prentice Design*, Imagine, Seattle Center Corporation, Children's Hospital & Medical Center*, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center*, University of Washington Medical Center and the World Association of Children and Parents*
- Crafted unique photographic solutions for a variety of regional, national and international marketing, advertising and design assignments.
- Comprehensive and experiential understanding of complex advertising design perspectives.
- Talent for negotiating, planning and organizing projects within parameters, on time and on budget.
- Assembled, managed and directed the creative production team, the support personnel and talent.
- Responsible for providing a vision of the project to the team members and for encouraging their success.
- Implemented production strategies and efficient photographic systems to facilitate the appropriate design or advertising solution.
September 2015 – Present: Seattle Central Community College, Seattle WA
- Adjunct Instructor, Media Arts & Continuing Education Departments
January 1996 – July 2015: Art Institute of Seattle, Seattle WA
- Full-Time Instructor and Portfolio Chairman, Media Arts Department
MA Education, Argosy University, Seattle, WA
Graduated March 2007
- Emphasis on educational leadership in post-secondary education
BFA – Photography and Advertising, Art Center College of Design, Pasadena, CA
Graduated January 1980
AA – Business Administration, Penn Valley Community College, Kansas City, MO
Graduated May 1976
References, Curriculum Vitae and Portfolios available upon request. * Design/Recognition Award